Re: Digital Camrea

Subject: Re: Digital Camrea
From: Craig Callender (craigc@corith.com)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 07:35:05 AKST

I don't know about the dropping of your firewall rulesets just because you
are already behind a firewall. The thing that you should consider is that
you should alsways assume your box is compromised, and make it in such a
way that once it is compromised, very little can be done with it by an
unauthorized user. Just my two cents.

Craig Callender