re: cool new find

Subject: re: cool new find
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 17:02:31 AKST

actualy, i just stumbled across something on one of
the "iso barns" while searching for an alpha iso other
than red hat. it was a project for older pre 386
chips, even mentioned the old 8086. it says its aimed
at embedded stuff but may be usable on the laptop.
http://www.linux.org/dist/list.html and look for the
listing for elks. think i might just check it out
myself one of these days when i get more time.