Re: Double Moniter

Subject: Re: Double Moniter
From: James Bagley Jr. (james@thelostnet.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 19:19:46 AKST

Typically, laptops only have one *display*. You might be able to plug two
screens into it, but they will display the same thing. If you had two
video cards then you could do what you want. I've never seen a laptop
with two video cards, but if you find one let me know. That would be
pretty damn kewl (I can just imagine folding out a second LCD screen on my
laptop). ;-)