Re: 19" rack

Subject: Re: 19" rack
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 08:17:25 AKST

Full size? As in five to six feet? Hmm.. I'd love it, but I'm in Fairbanks,
and getting it up here would be a nightmare. Unless anyone is planning on
heading this way with pickup any time soon. :)

If it's only 3 feet, that would be cool, but I don't suppose...

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks