Re: Linux network design

Subject: Re: Linux network design
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 13:46:08 AKST

This engineering desktop has been just Linux for a couple years, ever
since VariCad optioned for the OpenDWG consortium.

The original (slower) Linux machine has the CD-ROM burner and an NFS
partition.
xCD-Roast backup ISO outputs from here go automatically to that NFS
space for burning.

Being a SOHO means most of the large office complications can be ignored
for a while.

Stanley Long, PE
Consulting Electrical Engineer