Re: rsync speed

Subject: Re: rsync speed
From: George A. Dowding (dowdingg@math.uaa.alaska.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:23:13 AKST

I like using rsync, but sometimes it is hard to tell what is going
on. Try these command line options to get more info. It is a good
way to see if it is doing what you think it is.

rsync -v --progress ...
to give you information on what is being transferred

or

rsync --stats ...
to get transfer rates.

--