Re: Lookin for a good deal.

Subject: Re: Lookin for a good deal.
From: Adam Elkins (LinuxRobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 20:54:42 AKST

Yeah, I've been in here before, i forgot about it. I'm gonna try to build one
from scratch, basicly, I want at least a 1GHz cpu (AMD preffered, though, I;d
be happy with around 900, my current "good" machine, is 500...so..). How much
do you think I'm lookin at? I'd like to keep it under a thousand....and what
are your suggestions?