Re: Hardware identification

Subject: Re: Hardware identification
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 16:23:56 AKST

it sounds like one of IBM's all-in-one unites. Aptiva certainly sounds
famliar. Do you have (or have access to) a digital camera? Pictures would
certainly help. :) Also, serial number or model number on stickers?

Sounds like fun at any rate.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks