Re: FireWall

Subject: Re: FireWall
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbinajs@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 08:13:21 AKST

I don't remember which distro you are using, but if was mandrake or
redhat, the easiest way would be 'linuxconf'. Just go to the 'user'
section, you should see the user name in the list. open the user for
editing and there is a password change button at the bottom of the
window that comes up.

Jim Gribbin