RE: Average Cable Modem Usage ?

Subject: RE: Average Cable Modem Usage ?
From: Christopher Erickson (cerickson@gci.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 00:36:22 AKST

Did everyone notice "PIPE DSL customers agree not to run any commercial
servers in conjunction with the Services, including but not limited to, Web,
game, Electronic Mail, NAT, DHCP and DNS servers."?

It seems to specifically include NAT/PAT firewalls like the Linksys BEFSRxx in
the "forbidden servers" category!

It sure looks like a "one PC, one account, no servers, no NAT/PAT firewalls,
light usage" service to me.

-Chris