RE: MIME type for PDF files

Subject: RE: MIME type for PDF files
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 10:53:26 AKST

Justin,

I did what you suggested, but the next time I clicked on the pdf, it just
presented me with the save box...there were no extra options in that dialog.

On the good side, I found that the version of Mozilla that I am using has
the thing that Arthur was talking about last night with the multiple tabs
instead of multiple windows.

You just have to press Ctrl-T to get a new tab. Very nice.

Mike