IPChains

Subject: IPChains
From: The Alaskan Bear (akbear@akbearsden.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 23:33:05 AKST

Ok, I am in a bit of a bind here. I have been trying to setup my webcam
and I know that it won't run on my linux box. No problem there, I set it
up on my gaming machine (Win98) which is routed through my linux box to the
outside world. The problem I am running into, is that I am trying to set it
up to do an Server Push to an external website.
The ip that the external connect is trying to get to is 8888.
So the camera is trying to push the data out from my windows computer port 8888
to my linux box, and there is an external site trying to get that data from port
8888. Any suggestions, or did I just talk myself into a circle again? :}

Thanks all

--
Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den

-- There are some things lots of money can buy ... -- -- For everything else, there is LINUX ... --