(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 21:01:12 AKST

hmmmmmmmmmmme thinks me needs to check me self in to
an old peeps home cause i keep losing things,
forgetting where i puts them. im trying to learn a
little about a number of unix varients. i finaly got
enough parts to build a sparcstation 5, and go to load
solaris 7 on it but cant find the cd anymore. think i
have lost it for good perhaps. anybody out there with
solaris 7? i could try ver 8 but im told on this old
thing it would be an exersize in patients.

btw, whoever it was that posted the link to the
rosetta stone of the unix world, thanks. my boss liked
it too.

thanks
                   kurt