RedHat 7.2

Subject: RedHat 7.2
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 11:14:19 AKST

That's kinda weird. You must be a very "lucky" person. :) I recently
upgraded to 7.2 without a single hitch. A bunch of stuff changed, but after
figuring out what changed I was able to cope easily with it.

It's a bummer you had such a bad experieince.

I hope we can help you figure out your problems.

Mike