Re: mcast.net

Subject: Re: mcast.net
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 09:39:56 AKST

I don't know if it has any bearing on this but, mcast is available in
the Linux kernel (under networking options) and appears to be turned on
by default in my RH2.4.2 kernel.

At least I don't remember turning it on. They probably think I'll want
to stream mp3s or videos to multiple computers on my network.

Jim