Re: Palm <> Linux

Subject: Re: Palm <> Linux
From: Mac Mason (macmasta@ak.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 13:58:00 AKST

Caveat: I haven't actually tried this at all, but it looked promising.

In the kernel configuration, under USB support, is a section for "USB
Serial Converter" and there are options for palms and handsprings and so
on. I get the impression that the way this is done is just to pretend
it's a serial device, much as ide-scsi pretends that your cd-rom is a
scsi device.
(But I haven't tried it)

~Mac~