RE: Profanity on the List

Subject: RE: Profanity on the List
arthur@corlissfamily.org
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 18:16:17 AKST

On Fri, 28 Dec 2001 jsaam@mcc-cpa.com wrote:

> Just an idea here --
>
> How about making a script that parses the messages that get posted? Then
> replacing the "no-no" words with cute little characters... :)
>
> We're all about automation aren't we? Not that we shouldn't watch what we
> post, but hey.. Just in case someone slips :-)

LOL -- Let's make it a game. The script should replace all questionable words
with blanks. Then we can all play Mad Libs and insert the word of our choice!
:-)

Example:

     Don't be such a _________. If you'd pull your head out of your
     _____, you'd realise what a crock of _______ that is.

Heh. The ultimate interactive medium. :-)

        --Arthur Corliss