RE: OT: case fans

Subject: RE: OT: case fans
From: Buddha (buddha@gci.net)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 17:12:27 AKST

Two words: Dremel MultiTool :)

I bought a Dremel a few month ago just for the purpose you described below.
I cut away all extra plastic that was in the way, but out of sight. Then
cut away the part of the case that has holes drilled in it right in fron of
the fan, but still impedes airflow somewhat. Just put some $2 fingerguard
grills the big holes you make.

-Jim