request time out with one site

Subject: request time out with one site
From: Greg Hagele (ghagele@alaska.net)
Date: Tue Dec 25 2001 - 14:44:14 AKST

I have been attempting to get into my banking site. when i try going to the
secure page, from the main page, http://www.wellsfargo.com (click on the Online
Banking top right corner) the page will not load. It just says "contacted
host waiting for reply" and never loads. I called the guys down in the lower
48 and they said the direct page was banking.wellsfargo.com
I attempted that but no joy, they said they had no problems getting in to the
page there. I can get to other secure sites and surf without delay. Any ideas
on why this page may be not letting me in. I have tried a couple of different
computers and web browser Explore and Netscape with the same result.

thanks

greg