Re: Saturday Meeting 1-05-02

Subject: Re: Saturday Meeting 1-05-02
augustus@acerbic.org
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 20:16:49 AKST

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, W.D.McKinney wrote:

> Looks like the meeting will be a fun time over a buy-yerr-own

Awwwweee I thought you were going to treat! ;->

> breakfast. I envisioned something around 10:30am start with late
> comers welcome. We have met at several places in meetings past and I
> have no desire to break the bank on this one so it might be a day or 2
> before I round up a suitable location.

Hmm, 10:30 is late enough that I should be able to drag my sorry ass out
of bed in time to make it ;-> May I suggest Cafe Amsterdam (in the Metro
Mall, on Benson, across from "The Look") for the breakfast meeting? They
have great waffles, good coffee and they aren't too expensive.

-Josh