Re: Publishing data from a database - Recommendation

Subject: Re: Publishing data from a database - Recommendation
From: Joshua J. Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 11:57:26 AKST

MySQL and Perl for the server side. If you want a client front end on
Windows, Access or VB works great.

And yes, this is a setup we are currently using (and with great success).

If you want more details, let me know. :)

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks