Re: aix books?

Subject: Re: aix books?
From: Anthony Valentine (amv@akvalentine.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 21:04:43 AKST

The AIX Survival Guide by Andreas Siegert

This book is the best AIX book that I've found (for AIX beginners
anyway). I highly recommend it.

I'm not willing to part with my copy, but it isn't too expensive.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201593882/qid=1008914420

Anthony

P.S. I don't know what your client's situation is, but AIX 4.3 is well
worth the upgrade costs (I haven't tried 5L yet).