Re: Systems for sale

Subject: Re: Systems for sale
From: James Bagley Jr. (james@thelostnet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 14:26:10 AKST

We have mostly HP hardware at my new job. Very impressive. The box under
my desk (one of the slower units we have) is a J210, which has two of the
same cpus that the C110 has plus some fancier I/O hardware. The newer
C3000 class machines *really* move. A single 500Mhz risc cpu... Many
times faster than the C180's.

Anyone ever tried running linux on these beasts?

--
Don't panic.