Need a roommate.

Subject: Need a roommate.
From: Patrick Laidlaw (tek9@alaska.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 16:57:28 AKST

Hello All:

This isn't exactly the appropriate place to be placing this but I
figured everone would understand. I need to find a roommate and was
hopeing to find someone who was somewhat techie. If anyone knows of
anyone looking for a place, I have a room open. Its a three story
dupex in the midtown area. Tudor and Minesota are the nearest
crossroads. Basement has been pretty much dedicated to computers and
some storage. Middle floor is kitchen and tv room. Top floor are the
bedrooms. There is a washer/dryer in the basement, a dish washer, and
highspeed internet. Last one should be the clencher. :) rent is 450
plus half of utils. Elec phone and cable. Any questions e-mail me at
Tek9@alaska.com or call 229-4802. I would like someone who is somewaht
a techie mid 20's and dosen't smoke.

Patrick Laidlaw