Wine Help Please :)

Subject: Wine Help Please :)
From: Coolidge, Darren (dcoolidge@akanmc.alaska.ihs.gov)
Date: Mon Dec 03 2001 - 15:01:48 AKST

I need help compilling wine. I tried the RPMs that come out for wine but
have had no success in running them. I don't want a previous version of
windows installed.

when I run ./configure in the wine source dir it says I need xpm-devel
library. Try as I might, I can't find the xpm-devel library.

when I run wine --winver win95 install.exe I get xpm and xpm-devel libraries
needed.

Any pointers on running wine would be helpful ;)

P.S. Trying to install starcraft and there is alot of literature out there
on the subject but I can't get wine installed with the xpm stuff :(