Re: KVM Switch

Subject: Re: KVM Switch
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 15:17:10 AKST

If I remember right from when I was looking for a KVM switch, the
Belkins did not come with cables, while the Linksys did (the two-port
models, at least). This might have changed by now, but at the time, to
get the cables from Belkin ran about $20 for a set of 1video, 1
keyboard, and 1 mouse cable, on top of the price of the base unit.
Something to keep in mind when looking.

Justin
enderak@yahoo.com