Re: windows manager

Subject: Re: windows manager
From: FeLoNiouS_MoNK (codered@gci.net)
Date: Sun Nov 25 2001 - 08:02:15 AKST

Thanx to everyone for their help ... after beatin myself over the head
wit a linux bible .. i finally remembered where i had changed the boot
up ... /etc/inittab .. (just as this letter said) and now i wake up
and see someone had the answer already in my email. :) although alot of
people were tellin me to change .xinitrc file in my $home dir.. it was
not there .. so i just did like jeff said and "echo exec blackbox >
.xinitrc" in my user dir.. and voila.. but once again .. thanx for the
help everyone...

g0t r00t?!?
FeLoN_MoNK aka codeRed