calling all floppy drives

Subject: calling all floppy drives
From: Chris Hamilton (chris@digitalalaska.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 11:55:15 AKST

Hi All, was doing some work for a non-profit over the weekend. One of
the staff told me that their computer support company was going to charge
them $1,100 to install 5 floppy drives. WoW!

So, I was hoping there were people like myself out there that have a
bunch of old 1.44 drives sitting in their closet. I found 5 this morning
while snooping through my stuff, but I think a couple may be bad.

If anyone wants to make room for other stuff by getting rid of some old
drives, I would be more than happy to pick them up (Anchorage area). I
won't be charging the non-profit for the drives or installation.

Thanks.

Chris.