Re: FoxPro Help

Subject: Re: FoxPro Help
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Mon Oct 29 2001 - 17:09:58 AKST

On Monday 29 October 2001 11:15 am, Neil Moomey wrote:
> Can anyone help a friend of mine? I'm sure they are willing to pay.
>
> ...I'm trying to find a database expert that works in FoxPro. Our
> reservation system is in FoxPro2.6 (1995) and it is not being supported
> any more. Microsoft FoxProBasic is version 6 now. We want to find
> someone to update our res system and maintain it for us.
>

> Do you have any ideas where I could find someone? What user groups are
> out there in Anchorage? Maybe I could go to the Linux user group and
> ask if anyone knows?
>

> Help. Eric

I think your looking in the wrong place , this is a "LINUX" user group
mailing list , last time I checked FOXPRO was a Microsoft windows
application. Now if your willing to swich over to a Linux based solution , I
would be willing to quoat you some prices. If your data can be exported into
a format that real data bases use then You could set up a linux based
system.

Just about any of these folks could wip up a solution for you based on any
of the avaible data based systems. How tied are you to Microsoft software ?

Greg