Re: Windows XP

Subject: Re: Windows XP
gaijin@gci.net
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 21:56:17 AKDT

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Chris Hamilton wrote:

> sorry for typo
>
> ship

[snip...]

> From: "Chris Hamilton" <chris@digitalalaska.com>
> > Looks like most home users won't have much choice. Most major
> manufacturers
> > will probably shit their systems out with XP as the default OS.
> >
> > Also, I tinkered with a laptop with XP on it, and the laptop was able to
> > browse a samba share. At least that is one positive for it.

[snip...]

Truth be told, you have my vote for having gotten it right the first time!

;)

//Smart-ass ;Smart Ass (*Smart Ass*) {Smart Ass} /*Smart Ass*/
"Open source attracts open minds. That's good." - Woz
"Unix, on the other hand, has no kernel, which is one reason the OS has
 forked into incompatible code streams."
     - Neal Leavitt, IEEE Computing Society
     http://computer.org/computer/homepage/june/ind_trends/01.htm