Re: IBM Laserprinter memory expansion?

Subject: Re: IBM Laserprinter memory expansion?
From: James Gibson (twistedhammer@subdimension.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 20:45:35 AKDT

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Dee McKinney wrote:

> James Gibson <twistedhammer@subdimension.com> wrote:
> >
> > This is just a long shot, but does anybody on here have a memory expansion
> > for a IBM laserprinter model #4019 I could pick up cheap? The unit comes
> > with only 512k of ram by default, which makes it worthless for anything
> > put printing raw-text or letterhead...
> >
> > James Gibson
> >

> Well I don't have any memory for the printer, but did you pick
> up any of the NOKIA moniters at Costco yet ?
>
> Just wondering as mine is very nice :-)

Actually yes... I had my mom drop by and pick it up on her way home, so
I'm anxiously waiting for her to get home.. They have them at both Costco
locations, fyi. I ran across some rather complete specs on it here:
http://www.monitoroutlet.com/475362.html

Should be a nice change from my circa 1992 17" monitor..

James Gibson

--
Everything in Unix is either written in C
or has to try hard to pretend it is