Re: /etc/fstab syntax for samba?

Subject: Re: /etc/fstab syntax for samba?
From: The Alaskan Bear (akbear@akbearsden.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 19:52:32 AKDT

What I have done with my window computers is the following.
I created a script file called smb.mount with the following lines

I also created a smb.umount script to unmount it as needed.

umount /home/windows/c

Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den
242-9824

Then I just made sure I had a /home/windows/c directory that it could be mounted to.