[aklug] Looking for work/gigs

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at azariah.com
Mon Mar 16 20:29:37 AKDT 2020

The list is ALIVE! Woohoo!

So, I've gone from looking for gigs...to looking for work.  All leads
appreciated!

Quick summary of experience:
* System administration (Linux and some Windows)
* Programming (Python, Ruby, and yes, Bash), including REST and ORM work
* System/testing/infrastructure automation (Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Chef,
Inspec)
* Cloud (AWS, some Google)
* Virtualization (Linux KVM, some ESXi)
* CI/CD pipeline design and maintenance (Jenkins)
* Database design, application programming, and administration
* A little bit of work with Docker

Joshua J. Kugler - Fairbanks, Alaska - joshua at azariah.com
Azariah Enterprises - Programming and Website Design
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x68108cbb73b13b6a