[aklug] VMUG and Arctic-Con (September and October)

JEREMY jmayfield0581 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 13:45:47 AKDT 2019

Hello,

Here is the VMUG registration code:
https://arctic-con.com/#/register/VMUGAC2019

Thank you,
Jeremy

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

From: Jeremy Mayfield
To: nuga at groups.io, aklug at aklug.org
Sent: September 4, 2019 at 10:21 AM
Subject: VMUG and Arctic-Con (September and October)

Hello Everyone,

Here’s some upcoming events that I thought that some of you would be interested in. If there are any questions or concerns please reach out to me directly.

The September VMUG Meeting will be taking place on Friday, September 20th and the topic will be VMworld 2019. Dell is going to be sponsoring this event!!

Link: https://bit.ly/2UhGhhc

The October VMUG Meeting will be taking place on Tuesday, October 1st. To coincide with this year's Arctic-Con (https://arctic-con.com/#/home), The VMware team along with Carbon Black and Optiv are coming up to Alaska to give us a deep-dive into how VMware and Carbon Black are going to be coming together to provide Intrinsic security to your hybrid-cloud environment.

Link: https://bit.ly/2m0yGqh

And I’m saving the best for last….

Arctic-Con, Alaska’s InfoSec Conference, is going to have VMware’s Sandeep Poonen (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAAH_NwBsJFPGis2FSkdqOdQXTKvysiz-MM/) as the keynote speaker!!!! 👏 Arctic-Con is on October 3rd: https://lnkd.in/gz_P8tZ

Thank you,

Jeremy D Mayfield

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmayfield

Twitter: https://twitter.com/akvirtualgeek