[aklug] Free: 2 monitors, mouse, keyboard

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Sat Jul 27 13:08:41 AKDT 2019

Free:
Two Monitors:
  Microtek flat-screen - about 18 inch diagonal
    Old style, but functional.
  Mag flat-screen - about 15 inch diagonal
    Old style, very functional last I used
    and built-in speakers.
Keyboard: Perixx, white, low-profile, non-mechanical keys.
          minimal usage.
Mouse: Microsoft optical with scroll wheel. Indeterminate
       age.
None are of exceptional value, but I hate to throw anything
away if someone has a need.

I live in Palmer. I will be in Anchorage tomorrow (Sunday) and can
bring any/all with me if there is a taker in town.

If anyone is interested and lives a ways away, I can hold them
for a while. After all, they've been in a closet for years.

If no takers in a week, I'll take them to Bishop's Attic.

--
Tim Johnson
http://www.tj49.com