[aklug] Cloud System Engineer and IaaS\PaaS Engineer Openings - GCI

Jeremy Mayfield jmayfield0581 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 21 10:36:21 AKST 2019

Hi Everyone,

GCI has 2 Positions open right now both can be either a Level 3 or Level 4
Engineer:

1.	Cloud Systems Engineer:

a.	As a Cloud Systems Engineer, you will be integral part of the GCI's
IT Infrastructure team and responsible for building, maintaining and
securing, highly available and highly scalable private and public clouds for
use by our internal teams. Heavy VMware, Light AWS but growing.

2.	DevOps Engineer in IaaS\PaaS:

a.	As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for building and
implementing the automation that enables the business to deploy applications
to any cloud managed by GCI. Tools and Languages: vRealize Automation,
Terraform, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, XebiaLabs, Ansible, Chef, Powershell,
Python, Ruby, Java Script and more.

If you think you might be interested, please contact me off-list or fill out
an application via the links below.

DevOps Engineer in IaaS\PaaS:

https://lnkd.in/gPPrABh

https://lnkd.in/gw-6MxZ