[aklug] AKLUG meeting

Ryan Mooney ryan at texrus.com
Tue Feb 20 11:23:14 AKST 2018

ALKUG Meeting today 2/20 at 6:00PM
Tex R Us LLC Conference and Training Center
2525 Blueberry Rd
Suite 201
Anchorage AK 99503

The front door is on an automatic timer, so my phone number will be posted at the door. Call it, and I can come down and let you in.

Unfortunately, I was not able to build the web conference system in time. I will have it up and running in time for March. I have tested the software and it works (Apache OpenMeetings), but all testing was done on my home server. I have not built us a server at this point.

All are welcome (of course).
This first meeting is primarily to talk about what we want to get out of future meetings. I always feel having scheduled meetings for a group like this greatly benefits all members.

I look forward to meeting some of you in person.

Ryan Mooney
Senior IT Engineer
Tex R Us, LLC | Information Technology Experts
P 907.248.3978 | F 907.563.2948 | E helpdesk at texrus.com<mailto:helpdesk at texrus.com>