[aklug] AKLUG Meetings

Ryan Mooney ryan at texrus.com
Wed Feb 14 14:14:45 AKST 2018

ALKUG Meeting Tuesday 2/20 at
Tex R Us LLC Conference and Training Center
2525 Blueberry Rd
Suite 201
Anchorage AK 99503

Web Conference URL to come later as I have tested a few systems and think I have us narrowed down to a nice one.

All are welcome (of course).
This first meeting is primarily to talk about what we want to get out of future meetings. I always feel having scheduled meetings for a group like this greatly benefits all members.

I look forward to meeting some of you in person (or web conference).

--

Ryan Mooney
Senior IT Engineer, Tex R Us LLC

     [cid:image001.png at 01CFB70E.08D1DC30]

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

------
This email has been scanned for spam and malware by The Email Laundry.