[aklug] Fun with PowerPC

Christopher Howard christopher.howard at qlfiles.net
Tue May 23 19:14:25 AKDT 2017

A few months ago I put Debian Jessie PPC on a G4 laptop. It seemed to
work great, except it was a tad slow loading and using applications.
(Old, slow internal drive? Low CPU power?) I haven't used it much though
because I don't like the gigantic, awkwardly placed touchpad. (I never
really liked touch pads. The thinkpads have them but it also has a
"pointing stick" which I use instead.)

https://qlfiles.net