[aklug] Sun/SGI computers

RONALD YEAGER rony at gci.net
Sat Mar 25 22:15:49 AKDT 2017

Recent post about the Sun computers reminds me that I have Sun and SGI
machines that I want to give to a new home.I hate to do it, but need
room for other "machines" (cars).I have Sun pizza box machines, SGI
IRIS, SGI Indigo, SGI Challenge...Just off the top of my head.Also
really heavy monitors for these. Additionally a couple pieces of
Cisco equipment.Contact me off list if interested. I'll take a small
donation towards my bad habit of Porsche, but am willing to give most
of it away as long as someone can learn from this neat equipment.
Ron Yeager