[aklug] Another hardware project...

Jim Gribbin jimgribbin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:14:21 AKST 2017

It seems like devices with LTE capabilities, other than phones, are going
away.

The manufacturers seem to be more and more content with having us use the
tethering or hotspot options from on our phones instead.

While I find tethering usable, having used devices both ways, I prefer my
devices to have their own connection over piggybacking on my phone's.

Jim Gribbin