[aklug] logging into make changes to your list settings

Mike alaskabarsalou at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:18:13 AKST 2017

For those of you that would like to change your list settings go here:

Toward the bottom of the page there is a place to put your e-mail
address and change your settings.

The buttons says 'Unsubscribe or edit options'.

I get that it is somewhat off putting since it says unsubscribe, but
it will bring you to a page that will provide a place to put your
password, or a chance to get your password sent to you if you haven't
ever logged into the new system.

I apologize for having to do this extra step, but it was necessary for
this particular conversion.

If this still isn't enough information to get your password reset, or
get into the list options, let me know and I'll be happy to talk with
you directly.

Thanks.

Mike B.