[aklug] sending messages

Mike alaskabarsalou at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 07:56:45 AKST 2017

I believe the list has migrated to the new machine and would like to
ask for suggestions on what folks would want to see on the website.

If there is a WP theme that someone feels would work well for us, I'm
all ears.

Also, I do understand that some folks feel the WP is a bad choice.

I'm not married to that choice in any way, just don't feel like coding
static pages.

Also, using WP was an easy step for me personally.

So, if you have alternate suggestions, lets hear them!

Of course, if this message isn't getting to any of the members.... :)