[aklug] aklug Digest, Vol 12, Issue 5

Ryan Mooney ryan at texrus.com
Tue Dec 5 15:44:06 AKST 2017

Jeremy,
Thank you very much.
We can do the 3rd Tuesday of the month, if that works for people. We all have digital calendars, scheduling and reminders can be done.

I don’t currently have any particular build in mind (since I just started thinking of it today). I think the AV solution will be a bit of build, trial, error, repair, try again, but that is the fun part. I would be happy to talk with your AV contacts and see what they think. I did talk with my Senior Network Engineer and he will build a network segment for our group, outside of the normal conference room VLAN, to give us some play space.

--

Ryan Mooney
Senior IT Engineer, Tex R Us LLC