[aklug] some boxes for a few GPUs to live in?

Royce Williams royce at tycho.org
Fri Aug 25 09:28:35 AKDT 2017

Heh - not anything cryptocurrency or group-general-compute related ... it's
just that I'm participating in one of the large annual password-cracking
contests, and I'm trying to hedge my bets.

I'd hate to have a GPU in a cardboard box be the reason why I couldn't
quite complete an important subtask. :)

Royce