[aklug] Python Libraries: Install Hexoshi

Dan Wolf dan-wolf at gci.net
Sat Apr 22 10:18:02 AKDT 2017

Christopher,

	Based on the traceback it very well could be a path issue (calling routine not finding the module 'sge' from available paths. However there are a couple of things I would look at.

I looked at the Hexoshi site and see no compatibility info as to which Version of Python this was intended for 2.7 or 3.X

Secondly you are running linux which shouldn't be an issue if there were no error messages from pip but ya never know....

So given the unknowns I would suggest you shoot an email to the author onpon4 at riseup.net and describe your environment  as well as including the traceback and see what he/she replies?

Dan