[aklug] Re: Server rack for sale

From: Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us>
Date: Wed Dec 21 2016 - 10:33:21 AKST

Price on the website is $3657. I think I paid close to $4,000 with
shipping. I'm only asking $1,500. I don't have anyway to box it up and ship
it to Fairbanks.

It was on a pallet when I got it. That's when I realized I ordered
something a little bigger than I thought :)

--
IT Manager
Website: section9.us