[aklug] Radio antenna help

From: Hans Thompson <hans.thompson1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 06 2016 - 16:31:54 AKST

Hi everyone. I've been a lurker for a couple months now.

I'm looking for help with optimizing an antenna for software defined
radio. I know this isn't related to linux but I'm sure there are folks out
there with some experience that I can learn from.

Just so I'm bringing something to the table, if anyone is interested in
learning about software defined radio with linux, I would be happy to talk
and if they are really interested I could let them borrow a usb dongle to
start playing with it.

Thanks.
Hans Thompson