[aklug] Re: Weekly Meetings

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 12 2016 - 16:53:09 AKDT

We have been unable to do so in a while. They remodeled the building,
including changing the locks, and we have been unable to get the current
key.

The school has no problem letting us have a key, but they've been unable to
talk maintenance out of enough keys for the teachers that need them let
alone us.

Stan Long and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago.

Jim Gribbin