[aklug] AITP Looking for presenter for October

From: Ryan Mooney <ryan@texrus.com>
Date: Mon Sep 19 2016 - 09:31:05 AKDT

Hello AKLUG,
The Association of IT Professionals (AITP), Anchorage Chapter is looking for a presenter for our October meeting, which is Wednesday October 5th starting at 6:00 pm and running until about 8:00 pm. The meeting is held at Lone Star Restaurant and AITP will provide dinner for our presenter (just order off the menu).

AITP is a society of IT professionals and a community of knowledge for the current and next generation of leaders.
Please see our website at www.aitpalaska.org<http://www.aitpalaska.org> if you would like more information.
Most of the people who attend these meetings are manager level individuals, so we tend to keep the topics more high-level. The speaker is generally provided about 1 hour (7-8) for their presentation, though more time can be made available if needed.

If you are interested in speaking to our group, please email me (Chapter Vice President) at ryan@texrus.com<mailto:ryan@texrus.com> or our Chapter President Jim Henry at jim@texrus.com.

--
Ryan Mooney
Senior IT Engineer, Tex R Us LLC